Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Denny by John Lee

I am so glad Denny got older! Grandma & Grandpa came over and we all went to Chuck E Cheese! I helped show Grandpa the ropes!

We had sausage pizza of course - my favorite!
Then on Saturday, it was party time! Denny has a fireman birthday party. I think I will have a fireman party next time - it was lots of fun!! We got to make our own firefighter vests and hats!
Everything was red, black and yellow. I like the yellow best!
I liked working with Kaydee on my hat!
We had fun games, like race around the hydrant - I really liked the big hat!
We uses a hose to make shapes - that was fun, but pretending to shot people with the hose was more fun!!

We had a great time with family and friends! I hope we can have another birthday soon, even if Denny gets all the presents. Mama makes him share anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment